January 3, 2010

Chickens Can't Fly

Some thoughts (I've had it with resolutions) for 2010...

* Don't spend major time with minor people.

* If there are people in your life that continually disappoint you, break promises,
stomp on your dreams, are too judgmental and have different values…
that is not a friend.

* To have a friend, be a friend.

* Sometimes in life your friends will either grow or go.

* Surround yourself with people who reflect your values, goals, interests
and lifestyle.

* When I think of my successes, I am thankful to God from whom all blessings flow,
and to my family and friends that enrich my life.

* Over the years my address book has changed because I changed for the better.

* At first you think that you are going to be alone, but, after a while, new people
come into your life and make it so much better.

* Remember what your elders used to say, "Birds of a feather flock together."

* If you're an eagle, don't hang around chickens.

* CHICKENS CAN'T FLY!

~Author Unknown~



My Wish for You in 2010

May peace break into your house
and may thieves steal your debts.
May the pockets of your jeans become
a magnet for $100 bills.
May love stick to your face like Vaseline
and may laughter assault your lips!
May happiness slap you across the face
and may your tears be that of joy.
May the problems you had
forget your home address!



Have a great day. How can you miss - you're in Winnipeg!

No comments:

Post a Comment